If you have been accused of committing a crime in Illinois, it is important to talk to an experienced defense lawyer as soon as possible. Anything you say to the police can be used against you.
Our experienced team of criminal defense lawyers can help you understand your rights and options and the strength of the case against you.
We utilize a team of 13 attorneys who work together to provide our clients with a solid defense. Our team approach enables us to go the extra mile for you when you need it the most. We have established a proven record of success serving clients in Cook, McHenry, Kane and Winnebago counties, and throughout the Northern Illinois area.
Full-Service Criminal Defense Law Firm
We handle a broad range of criminal law matters, including those involving:
- Drunk driving: Protecting your rights in criminal DUI proceedings and the administrative process of protecting your driver’s licenses.
- Expungements: If a criminal incident from the past is holding you back in life, we can help you explore your legal options for getting your record cleared.
- Violent offenses: Including assault, domestic violence, kidnapping, armed robbery, manslaughter and murder.
- Sex offenses: Including sexual assault, child pornography, lewd conduct and Internet sex crimes.
- White collar crimes: Including fraud, embezzlement, forgery, counterfeiting and Internet financial crimes.
- Probation violations: If you have been accused of violating your probation, we can guide you through the probation revocation hearing process.
- Theft offenses: Including grand theft, petty theft, shoplifting, auto theft and more.
- Orders of protection: If someone has obtained an order of protection against you, we can protect your rights so this has as little impact on your life as possible.
We recognize that every person, and every criminal prosecution, is unique. We tailor our legal strategies to the individual needs of each and every client. Our ethics, skill and knowledge will help you obtain the best possible results.
Talk To An Attorney About Your Criminal Charge
To schedule your free initial consultation with a knowledgeable defense lawyer, please contact our law offices online or by telephone at our Elgin office at 224-276-6641, our McHenry office at 815-889-2364, our Rockford office at 779-203-9049 or our Palatine office at 847-452-5124